Wednesday, January 27, 2016
I did another Random 25
25 things you may not know about me. Its been awhile and sometimes stuff like this is just interesting.
1. I eat a bowl of cereal every night before I go to sleep.
2. I sing and dance like a crazy person whenever I get the chance.
3. ...even as I type this I am singing in my head.
4. If we are driving anywhere for more than 30 minutes I am fast asleep.
5. I was on homecoming court my Junior year of highschool.
6. Jeremy and I worked in the same place at the same time, but when he went back to school I stole his job so I could get a raise. And honestly, I was better at it than him.
7. When I was drugged up after transplant, I was mad at my computer so I popped the "S" and "W" off the keyboard. I realize that didn't fix my problem.
8. I named my cell phone after the PA who pulled most chest tubes out.
9. I am painfully shy.
10. I wear a necklace with my transplant date on it.
11. I had a few miscarriages before we had Laila. And named each child.
12. I use to play the piano, and when i say "play" I mean I can do alto/soprano line once in awhile. But have a thing for the cello...swoon.
13. One of my favorite things to do with Laila is sit on the couch and read to her.
14. I look forward to going to bed every night.
15. I love to cook. And eat. And cook to eat.
16. I spell for crud (I am sure you have gathered that!)
17. School supplies items are a weakness of mine, especially pens, pencils, and notebooks. I am sure its so I can make all those lists.
18. I have always wanted to smell like peppermint. My soap is peppermint. My lip gloss. I want more peppermint.
19. "Son of a Preacher Man" was always ad-libbed as "DAUGHTER of a Preacher Man" while sung by the Zell girls.
20. I hate unloading the dishwasher. Like loathe it. Its the worst household chore.
21. I can speak the Lords Prayer in German, but thats about if after 1 1/2 years of German (don't ask about that other half I didn't do!!)
22. I have broken my medical ID 2 times...and its currently broken and I need to fix it so I can wear it.
23. I was friends with Jeremys best friend before he was. Well, I knew him..."friends" is a loose term. (FREY!)
24. My eyes are all sorts of messed up. One is Atonic and the other is Neutonic. Because I can't have anything quite normal HA! (Although I just tired to google the second and found nothing...I'm super intrigued now!)
25. Jeremy bought our wedding rings from a pirate...at a bar...in WI. (And I pass this place whenever I go to work)