My Moments to Breathe

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Oo-de-lally, Oo-de-lally



...Golly, what a day! Ok, really, what a WEEK! Had such a fun week, SUCH a fun week! Just a short little note to let everyone know whats up for now.

It started off with my sister coming into town to hang out and take some sister pictures. I always want a chance to grab my camera and click so it was fun to have Angie who is always willing to do ANYTHING to get a picture for me (even stand on a corner with a halo on her head while people drove by thinking like, "who is that weirdo in a random field with a halo on her head..." HAHA!!!) But it all worked out and I found another cool place to take pictures! Plus she watched Laila for the night because Jer Jon and my 7th anniversary was on Tuesday and we went to dinner and a movie. I picked the restaurant and he picked the movie...best deal ever. I picked MONGO and ate my weight in food. 



Then my brother-in-law, Ben, and sis-in-law, Leigh, with their girlie girls came out for a few days to help us celebrate the 4th of July! So much fun. We did everything from, splash park, brewery tour, parade, brewers game, fireworks, to just sitting down to an awesome dinner! It was non-stop and it was cool because moments of rest I just sat on  my o2 so I could be ready to go. Laila loved having her cousins around to play with 24/7 and do everything she wanted to do. Thanks guys for coming out and making us laugh (cry a little too...) and just have some good ol'...fun!



I was hoping to get a call from Madison this weekend since it was a major summer holiday...ti's the season (as awful as that sounds!) I even packed my bag with my phone charger and everything. But I suppose I have another day before the holiday weekend is up. Prayers that I get a set of lungs of any become available! 

Hope you all had a fab 4th...I wish I could start it all over again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment