My Moments to Breathe

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

An apple a day


(I couldn't upload a picture today so here is a cute one of Laila!)

I didn't get much sleep last night because I couldn't get my chest comfortable. I couldn't lay on either side or I would cough. I couldn't lay on my back, because I would cough. I couldn't lay on my tummy, because I would cough. I couldn't lay in the normal ball, because I would cough. I think you get it. I finally got out of bed at 4 am and did another round of my neb and then was able to untighten my chest just long enough to get a few hours of sleep. 

So with a few hours under my belt I threw dinner in the crock pot, got myself ready and woke up Squirt in order to head over to school for Laila's very first FIELD TRIP. So excited that I was able to go with her, just an awesome perk of being a stay at home mommy (now I want to clear the air and say I am not saying ANYTHING bad about the mom's who work. As a matter of fact, I have often said I give you all a ton of credit because I know for sure I would not be able to do both.) But it didn't help that I was outside in the damp air walking up in down hills and then sitting on a some hay. If it wasn't bad enough that I was stupid enough to do yard work yesterday. But it was worth it to watch Laila have fun with her friends and pick her own apples. (And be there for a snuggle when she was the only kido who fell!)

My house is still in pretty good fashion. Just a quick sweep and it will be back to a good clean order. So happy that I am still able to keep up with it. Lets hope this continues, right?! I am still in the process of crossing things off my bucket list. And I think in the next few days I will have one done...fingers crossed. 

Thanks again to all those who have offered to help me, if I haven't responded its because I am trying to figure out my schedule and how best to get your help. But there are some AWESOME ones out there...more memories to make and more crossing off to do! 

It was also very cool to hear so much feed back on my blog over this last week too. People that I never would have thought are reading this...probably right now...and it really does humble me quite a bit. I know I'm not the best writer, but it feels so good to just be able to write things out. So THANKS A MILLION for all the reading and positive feed back. Anything you guys have questions about in my CF life please ask, cause I am not sure what you wanna hear about besides what I have been typing. Also...stayed tuned cause I am gonna be writing about another very cool person in my life.




1 comment: