My Moments to Breathe

Monday, October 1, 2012

A quick blog on a quick weekend



What a whirlwind of a weekend. I MADE IT! I made it to Michigan and through the weekend without coughing up and more red stuff (I don't like the word blood...too scary!) But I can tell you I have never EVER been so scared to cough or hear a wheeze or to walk to much or to pick things up, or really to do anything! I didn't want to ruin what was a nice weekend and I didn't want to not have to tell people that red stuff came up. But thanks to me actually listening to the doctor and by the hands of God I healed!!

The rehearsal and wedding went well. And so did Team Cassie's cornhole tournament. But don't worry I breathed deep and made sure not to go crazy. I knew my limits and followed them (which blah is so hard for me to do because I wanna be with everyone I know when they are together!!)




I now have a new sis in law. Welcome to the fam Aunt Theresa! Laila had a ball dancing all night. She loved being with her aunts and cousins (sorry uncles she was loving her girls!) Jeremy and I had fun too. He did a great job on his best man speech, knocked it out of the park. It was nice to see everyone from the past and of course those who came from MN.



I only got to be at cornhole for 2 hours but those few hours were a blast. They had 42 teams sign up and the crazy madness started. I got to see the Zell family and so many friends, which means so much love going around. It was a huge hit and look for it again next year Team Cassie fans!! Thanks for coming out eveyone.

And here I am now sitting in WI on the floor with my daughter trying to recover from the weekend. I need more food and sleep and this girl with be back. YAWN. I need a weekend from the weekend. And this week might not be it. But hey just need a few carbs and naps hehe! I am sure you can tell by this blog that my mind is tired and not witty, psh I'll be back again next one.

1 comment:

  1. Ugh, that red stuff must've been scary! So, so thankful that you're better.

    What a fun weekend! I adore the idea of a cornhole tourney.

    Now go rest up!

    ReplyDelete