My Moments to Breathe

Friday, August 9, 2013

Winner, Winner!!



YOU SEE THAT?! I won $5,000 for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation!!

So I get to cross something else off m bucket list. I won a contest and, HELLO, could this contest have a cooler prize? I won and get to give my charity some money, which in turn could help save my life (and all my other cyster and fibros!) I am pretty excited about this and wouldn't have been able to do it without the help of all those who voted for me to move forward in the contest. Thank you so much, all your clicks and time for sure did not go to waste! You all helped donate to the CFF! I am so excited about this and even more excited to be able to blog about it. What awesome news, right? A great pick me up! I also want to thank Jamie L. for asking me to be a part of this and helping with my makeover. 

Doing everything I can possibly do to make CF stand for Cure Found! And getting to cross something else off the list #60. Win a contest

No comments:

Post a Comment