My Moments to Breathe

Saturday, December 22, 2012

A few days before Chirtmas



That time is so here and I am such an excited girl. This is Laila and I making a gingerbread house at her school. I think half of it is already eaten, she loves it. It was awesome to be able to go watch her program and make this while feeling pretty good.

My list of things to do before we leave for home is getting smaller and smaller. Today was an entire day of wrapping presents with my awesome helper. Just to let a few of you know she wrapped and decorated a few by herself so excuse the short paper or the 10 bows or the tape that even the Hulk wouldn't be able to get through. But she had fun and so did I...so deal with it! She even told me I was a great little helper. Thanks Laila, I do what I can.

As much as I don't want her to grow up I have to say it has been fun this year with her understanding more and wanting to help and all that. (And I have more patience because I have been feeling pretty ok.) And it melts my heart because she is way more into giving then receiving. She had to make sure everything was perfect and it brought a few tears up...phew I am doing something right with her. Gosh, I just LOVE her. She won't even tell Jeremy and I what each other wrapped, she is so good at keeping her secrets. Ha not much like her Mommy on that one. 

I hope that all of my family and friends have a wonderful Christmas this year. Full of being merry and good cheer and most importantly remembering what the season is about, CHRIST! I am still trying to keep the band-aid on my health so that I can do the same. I just have to remember to take my time and breathe and not over do it this upcoming week. I am ready for the questions about lung transplant and for all my family who are interested I am bring home quite a bit of paper work on how the evaluation in going to go down this April. For those who won't see me I do plan on blogging about this when the time gets closer and its not a season I am trying to forget I am sick.

MERRY CHRISTMAS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment