My Moments to Breathe

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Another step closer























THIS IS HOW WE CELEBRATED! With everything going on in our Schnister lives, and this kind of being a final piece to the puzzle, we celebrated hard. We got tatted up!

Now the 3 of us have been talking about doing this for over a year and have known what we have wanted for that long too. So this wasn't quite the impulse that one might think. And now I have a piece of these girls with me forever and ever. No matter how homesick I get, no matter where I am in life, no matter what is going on...those 2 girls will be with me always. 

We all 3 got the same tattoo on an anchor to symbolize "Faith, Hope, Love" and I am sure it was the perfect choice. I have been with my Schnisters for 28 years, not too many people can say they have those friendships that are seriously A LIFETIME. Well, I can. And how lucky that I can say my sister is one part of that. They have seen me through every step of my life and without fail have supported me and never left me. 


To put into the exact words what our friendship is like, or the feelings, the inside jokes, the love, the bond we all share would never work. There are no words. I think I could type a story our our lives together and it would never end nor would it really explain. If one of us would ever leave, the other 2 wouldn't know how to be. So doing this together just seems right.

It was one of those moments that I will remember forever (and not just because I have a tattoo that will last forever!) Thanks to my girls for helping me get a step closer to crossing off something else on my list, and making memories that will last!


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, girls! :) It always makes me smile to see the 3 of you together. Love the dynamics of that life bond. What blessings!

    ReplyDelete