Friday, August 24, 2012
Learning to write
Thanks to everyone who answered my FB status question lastnight. I have a pretty good handle on what to write about now. I guess I need to organize my blog a little better now haha!! (thanks for being so patient with me as I learn how to write a blog and what works and what doesn't!) So I now have at least five categories going on and I am pretty sure that I will not write them in any order or pattern, but pick and choose what I am feeling that day or moment.
As I look at it this blog is not only meant for people who care and want to read about my life and life with CF, but it is for me to be able to write what I want and say what I wanna say without anybody stopping me...if you don't like it don't read it, RIGHT! I have had moments that I think I need to stop because it could get too personal, or people may read things wrong...but then I thought again because this is what makes me happy and makes what I go through a little easier. I say this is not a selfish way, but in a its the truth kinda way.
Anyway...i digress...so back to this category subject, I have:
1) A health report...this way everyone knows the facts of my CF life. Numbers, tests, hospital stays, etc. Its the facts rather than anything else.
2) My feelings...what happened during the day, my feeling towards CF (not numbers but feelings in my battle) How CF turns my world, Laila's world, Jeremy's world...my families world. Rant and rave. How I struggle. How I succeed.
3) "100 Things" list...what I have in the works, what I have crossed off, what I am wanting to cross off and how I get them crossed off. This is by far the most exciting!
4) Memories...both good and bad. From childhood until the present. CF memories. Regular everybody has type memories. Things that make me smile! What shaped me into the person I am today.
5) People in my life...these are the people who have been with me thru everything and deserve more thanks and praise than I give them. They helped me with lots on my life and are people I love, cherish, make me laugh, and of course make me cry!
I know the pictures may not ALWAYS go very well with what I am writing (kinda like todays) but it is a picture that made me smile or that suits whats going in my head, or really just because I like the picture and wanted to share it!!
I am so excited to be sharing all this stuff with all you who read it, and want to read it, and (I hope) like to read it. You should all know that your reading and letting me write the things I write is helping cross off a number on my list!! Stay tuned because there is much more coming...