My Moments to Breathe

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Random Twenty-Five


Sometimes I think its fun to throw some facts out about your life that some people would never know unless you just said it. So here goes

25 Things You May Not Know About Me...(or you may but thats ok too!)

1) MMMBop by Hanson is on my IPod and the volume gets turned up when it comes on
2) My Dad was my Junior year Religion teacher and put on my report card "parent needs to contact teacher"
3) I went to an N'Sync concert...not so proudly. (Jeremy went with me...proudly!)
4) I've known and been friends with Tay for 28 years
#4 Me and my Tay (10 years ago!)
5) I could eat beef every single day...ok so pretty much every single MEAL
6) It creeps me out if my toenails aren't painted
7) I was a Sunday School teacher for 6 years
8) My hair has been every..ummm "Natural" hair color possible and then back again
9) Laila looks more like me than people think
 #9 Me as a little girl...just for proof
10) I don't consider myself a strong person
11) I would much rather get a card with a meaningful sentiment than a present anyday
12) I was a cheerleader in high school...but felt MUCH more at home on the softball diamond
13) I still sleep with blankets I slept with as a baby and not ashamed to say or do so
14) Jeremy calls me Sandra
15) I was diabetic at one point and now am under diabetic suspicion
16) One of my grandpas bffs as a kid was Mike Ilitch (you know the owner of the Detroit Red Wings, Tigers, and the founder of Little Caesars!)
17) I once told a news reporter that I wanted to be a bird when I grew up...and it was published in an article
18) I love dressing up in a good costume and having some fun!
#18. Dressed as Jossie and the Pussycats
19) My sister used to pierce my ears for me and at one point I had 9 holes all together
20) I worked at the Santa and Easter bunny set in high school...and once had to actually dress up as the bunny
21) I have had 5 surgeries and am not finished yet
22) I had to wear elastic pants or overalls when I was a kiddo because my belly hurt too much (thanks CF!)
23) I am a very VERY shy person when it comes to talking to people face to face
24) I drink a gallon of Vit D milk every day
25) Jeremy and I are high school sweethearts
#25 after the homecoming game 

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the pic of Baby Cassie! :) #9=SO TRUE!
    #5: We are getting 1/4 steer, organic, grass-fed, on Monday. Yours for the eatin' next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Which lyrics do you sing? The real ones or the volleyball ones?

    19. Your sister pierced my ears once, too!
    Love, Gretch

    ReplyDelete