My Moments to Breathe

Monday, August 6, 2012

The Breathing Starts

So here I am at 11 PM on the night before I head of to MI for the last time before Laila starts school and I have nothing ready for tomorrow. So you may be wondering why I am here sitting on the computer trying to start a blog. Well, as many of you (if not all of you) know, my health isn't a thing to be bragging about. As time winds down to a few scary life changing things...such as transplant and or death...I have decided to make my story known and a bucket list complete! I am going to share my list and how I get things crossed off of it as well as sharing my health both good news and the not so good news. I believe that this will help leave a story for Laila one day and why not share the joys and down falls of my journey with everyone. Cystic Fibrosis may win in the long run but I refuse to let it get the best of the time I have and rob me and my daughter and whoever else of the time I have here. 

Now I am going to write this block like I would talk to you so bare with the grammar errors (Yes, I have a few people in mind when I wrote that last sentence!!)

I am not necessarily going to call my list a "Bucket List", but a "100 things to do before I go to Heaven" list! I did not put the list in order of importance. Like, for example, I but writing a blog as #21 on my list...but I think we all know that out of 100 things it wouldn't be THAT important. I am excited to be doing this and hope you all enjoy watching me reach goals as much as I enjoying reaching them. So lets start this bad boy...

1 comment:

  1. having just read your entire blog, I think that I can safely say that you can scratch #100 off your list
    Praying for you

    Mrs Tacia

    ReplyDelete